Monday, May 11, 2009

NEXT MONTH?!?!

so...I'm getting married next month...wow. I have been unmarried for 22 years and all of that is going to change and I will be married for the REST OF MY LIFE! It's scary but really really exciting! I got a good one. :) (husband that is)

SO. We have 1 month and 16 days...according to all the fancy schmancy wedding planning websites we should have had the invites out about 2 weeks ago....but we're just not all fancy like those websites want us to be! So, to show the world how unfancy we are, we haven't even PRINTED the invites yet so THERE!!

Ok seriously though, I am quite panicked about it. This is what they meant when they said it would just sneak up on us! It has. It has snuck up on me and said "boo." but more like "BOO!" But it's okay. I'm glad we did the save-the-dates and all the people I really do want there know and have committed and are ready to be there. BUT this Wednesday, when I get off early (I think God knew I would need that early day...), I will be going up to the UofU printing services building to talk with them about how to get them printed and what type of paper we want/sizes/quantity etc etc etc. Chase has them MOSTLY designed, we want to change -okay I want change a few things but then we can just send them over and get them printed and have them back to stuff and send!! :D I mean, we're sending out like 300 or so...shouldn't take long to stuff, address, send all of those right? *nervous laugh*

sorry, no pictures this time...just panic :D

5 comments:

  1. Hey, let us know if you need any help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well if you want a wedding panic story... Jeremy and I were sitting around the day before our wedding when i got a sick feeling in my stomach and realized that we had forgotten to get our marriage license and the place closed in 10 minutes! I don't think we've ever driven that fast in our lives lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you need to make sure I get an invite! I would love to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH! THE MARRIAGE LICENSE!!!! we have to get it within 30 days?? ah!! I'm emailing you right now!

    ReplyDelete