Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wedding blog

So, I was going to do a whole big wedding post and include a ton of pictures and a story for each picture (you know me) but then I thought about it and really, the only people that look at my blog have either seen all of my wedding pictures on facebook or...took them... So. I have too many favorites to pick from so I chose these 3 randomly! THANK YOU MEGAN! :)










I guess I could take advantage of the writing aspect of a blog...


Um...it was a wedding. haha!


Okay, it was an absolutely beautiful, perfectly perfect wedding! Ya know how when you get married (or you talk to someone who is getting married) you get this picture in your head of how it will all go and how everyone will look and walk and all this and that? Well I had a picture in my head of the ceremony and it turned out EXACTLY how I had hoped! It was perfect weather and temp and everyone looked so very nice! (especially Dan and Brandon...BFFs haha!) And I really do remember it, for now anyway. As I walked out I remember thinking "this is my wedding...and it's exactly like I imagined! I should really pay attention and take it all in." And I did.
I want to thank everyone that was a part of it. Especially everyone that was a part of it AND read my blog haha! Thanks...Megan, for taking wonderful, reasonably priced, pictures :) Thank you Breana for making the flowers for our hair and coming to my dress fittings and giving me your opinions and letting me talk about it non-stop haha! Aaaaannnndd I wanna thank Chau! Thanks Chau for being a part of my wedding and looking so good! :) And I wanna thank Amy for coming and Monique! :) It was fun to have you there...even though I didn't really get to talk to any of you haha! It was a great day and all of you helped with that.
June 27th 2009 ROCKS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment