Friday, April 23, 2010

fill in the blank because it's FRIDAY!

1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is... Inside Out by Eve 6, anything by Britney Spears and Nsync




2. My first concert ever was... Carmen




3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there: Nicklecreek, Raining Jane, paramore, Elvis, Reliant K, yellowcard, the kids from Glee, Colbie Caillat, Rihanna




4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is...DUH! Anything by Barry White.




5. The best concert I've ever been to was...I haven't been to a lot but...probably this concert festival called Con Dios.  It's a bunch of Christian rock bands.  That was pretty fun.




6. A memorable musical moment for me was... swing dancing with my friends.  All of those memories!




7. The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is... lately it's been a lot of R&B/hip-hop/pop type stuff.  Black Eyed Peas, Britney, Christina, Rihanna, anything that keeps me moving...because I only listen to my ipod while I work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment