Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Did you know that...

-My favorite color is.....Aqua and/or a seafoam kinda color

-My favorite dessert is.....Chocolate Molten Lava Cake from Chilis!!!

-My favorite Sunday CD is....One of the WOW CDs

-My favorite anytime CD right now is....Goo Goo Dolls Greatest Hits

-My favorite show is...The Office

-My favorite place to be is .... Chases with all my friends and family

-My favorite time of day is..... 5:00pm

-My least favorite thing to do is......fill out call logs

-My least favorite thing to wear is....socks

-My least favorite place to be is .....in an awkward situation

-My secret obsession right now is ......SYTYCD

-I miss.....Karen and Bart (I haven't talked to them in a long time!)

-I have been terrible at ......taking calls today

-I have the....coldest face

-I look forward to the day.....I GET MARRIED

-I love my....Savior and Lord!!!!

1 comment: