Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Life in Pictures!

I got this neat thing from AMY!!!! You try to figure out the answers by the pictures!! (most are pretty self-explanatory) :)


1) My age:



















2) Place I would love to go:















3) Favorite Place:



















4) Favorite Thing:


















5) Favorite Food:















6) Favorite Animal:















7) Favorite Color :








8) Place Where I Was Born:
















9) Where I Live:














10) Past Pet:

















11) Past Love:




















12) Best Friend's Nickname:



13) First Name:















14) Middle Name:




















15) Last Name:




















16) Bad Habit:



















17) First Job:












18) Grandma's Name :















19) What College I went to:





20) What am I doing right now :























No comments:

Post a Comment