Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh Lagoon, My Lagoon!

So, last Saturday I went to lagoon with some friends. I really don't like lagoon because I really don't like roller coasters or being in large crowds or being really hot and sweaty or waiting in line or paying a lot of/any money to doing any/all of those things. So, when my best gal pal invited me and Chase I really didn't want to go but I knew Chase really did, and he was letting me decide, so I kept changing my mind about what to do.

Finally! Chase and I argued about it because I had decided he should just go without me but he really didn't like that idea. So, because I love Chase and I DO like the tilt-a-whirl, we went to Lagoon and....IT WAS A BLAST!!!!!
The group of people going started out being huge but the people that actually ended up coming were me & Chase, my best buds (besides chase) Laurie & Keith, and then Keith's friend Nick and Chase's friend Brandon. Have you ever just had a bunch of people get together that don't really know eachother that well but it seems like they've all been friends all their lives? Well, that's pretty much what this was!

Everyone got along with everyone else so well! We were paired off every way imaginable and it was SO FUN! I didn't even get to go on the tilt-a-whirl and it was hot and I was stinky and we did have to wait in line BUT I got a discount to get in and chase brought lunch and water and I wasn't the only one not going on all the rides and everyone was so AWESOME!
My favorite part were the western pictures I made everyone take!

It didn't seem like anyone wanted to at first, but my camera was dead so I wasn't going to have ANY pictures! But they all said they had fun! And we got the CD with all the images for free! :) The guys were outlaws and Laurie and I were saloon girls!! Brandon picked the sombrero and had me draw a mustache on him with my mascara and all the guys had to have shot-gun shells across their chests and guns. Only Nick got the bag'o'money though!

There was the really MEAN one where everyone looks like they're goign to kill you:












The WEIRD one where no one knows what they are doing...which is the one they chose to print out...for some reason:






The SMILEY one where Brandon and Chase look like cartoon characters:






The COOL one where everyone looks...well, cool:
And the SILLY one with everyone shooting Nick...but Chase:

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That sounds like SOOO much fun! I've always wanted to take those western photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY HECK! it looks like you guys had BLAST! SO FUN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel!
    This looks fun and the pictures look fabulous!

    But you must tell me...how do I change the background on my blog to something cute?! I hardly write in it, but it's...
    www.chauytrinh.blogspot.com

    Can you believe that someone else already took chauy and chautrinh?! I was shocked and upset!

    ReplyDelete