Friday, September 12, 2008

Wedding Log Stardate 09.17.2008 AKA: the music

So! Here is our music list for the wedding so far...anyone with any other suggestions feel free to comment or tell me or email me...don't call me... :)


1. You're my best friend - Queen (our song!)

2. The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra

3. Jungle Love - Steve Miller Band

4. Dance Dance Dance - Steve Miller Band

5. Broken Road - Rascal Flatts

6. Little Less Conversation - Elvis

7. All Shook Up - Elvis

8. Find me Some Kind of Love - Queen

9. Everything - Michael Buble

10. Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

11. Boot Scootin' Boogie - Brooks & Dunn

12. Beautiful -

13. Come Away With Me - Nora Jones

14. Have a Little Faith in Me - John Hiatt

15. Cheek to Cheek - Ella Fitzgerald

16. Rachel -

17. What a Wonderful World - Louie Armstrong

18. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton

19. I'm the Lucky One - Allison Krauss

20. Angel - Jack Johnson

21. Lullaby - Creed

22. Going to the Chapel - The Shirelles

23. I Feel Good - James Brown

24. L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole

25. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

26. Tears in heaven - Eric Clapton

27. God Must Have Spent A Little More Time on You - N'SYNC (that's RIGHT! n'sync!)

28. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin & Tammi

29. Let My Love Open the Door - Peter Townsend

30. Imagine Me and You - The Turtles

31. Twist and Shout - The Beatles

32. I Wanna Hold Your Hand - The Beatles

33. Love Will Keep Us Together - The Captain and Tennille

34. Blue Eyes - Cary Brothers

35. Chicken Dance -

36. YMCA - The Village People

37. I'll Be Seeing You - Billie Holiday & Louie Armstrong

38. Celebration - Kool and the Gang

39. The Twist - Chubby Checkers

40. Love Shack - B-52s

41. Macarena - Los del Rio

42. In The Mood - Glenn Miller

43. Zoot Suite Riot - CPDs

44. Can't Help Myself - Four Tops

45. Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison

46. Can't Help Falling In Love With You - Elvis

47. I Got You Babe - Sonny and Cher

48. I Get A Kick Outta You - Frank Sinatra

49. We Are Family - sister Sledge

50. Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder

51. All You Need is Love - The Beatles

52. In My Life - The Beatles

53. Blessed - Martina Mcbride

54. Sharp Dressed Man - ZZ Top

55. More Than A Feeling - Boston

56. Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles

57. Crash and Burn - Savage Garden

58. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

59. Footloose - Kenny Loggins

60. With Out Love - Hairspray

61. It Takes Two - Hairspray

62. You're The One That I Want - Grease

63. My Guy - Mary Wells

64. For The Longest Time - Billy Joel

65. What A Feeling - Irene Cara

66. From This Moment - Shania Twain

67. So Far Away - Nickleback

68. When You Say Nothing At All - Allison Krauss



There will be more added, I'm sure, by the time the wedding rolls around. And some taken out, for that matter.

Most of these will be used for dancing, some for just background music before the dancing, and some for both! Haven't decided which ones for which though...

Once again, If anyone has any suggestions just let me know!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment