Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wedding Log Stardate 09.11.2008 AKA: the videographer

Hello! So, wedding update!

Not much else has been planned...not much else really could be planned until closer to the wedding day. BUT, good news, we found a videographer!!!!!

Those of you who hear my wedding ramblings know how worried I was that I wouldn't be able to find/afford one! At first, I didn't really care or even ever think about a video but when I saw my best friends Laurie and Keith's and the more I thought about it and the more I researched the more I realized how important it is to me to have a quality wedding video!



So, at first this was the one thing I thought I wouldn't have to worry about at all because at my church there is a couple who do videography and they videoed my best friends wedding and they tape pretty much anything anyone needs EXCEPT my wedding because, believe it or not, they were already booked that day for a wedding! I was pretty bummed because, of course, I wanted EXACTLY what my best friends had. lol

Well, I looked and looked and looked. I spent all my free time at work looking at wedding videos and contacting companies by email, if they didn't email then they didn't get my business pretty much. So, I searched high and low and spoke with some that were really really talented but WAAAAAAAY too expensive, then I spoke with some that were REALLY affordable but not...what I wanted... FINALLY, someone suggested KSL.com and it was an answer to my prayers because I found a ton of videographers but only one that fit my budget AND provided the packages I needed AND was extremely talented.

His name is Aaron Blair...*SHOUT OUT TO AARON BLAIR*...and he is super nice and we are booking him for June 27th 2009 SO NO ONE GO NEAR HIM!

If you want to check out his work go to www.ablarimedia.com. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I'm so glad you found a videographer! (As someone who works right across from Rachel I can attest to the fact that she was VERY worried about this!) Haha! No really though that's great!

    ReplyDelete