Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just another Wednesday night

Chase and our went to Nathan and Breana's house last night (my brother and sister-in-law.) It was fun because I got to see all of the baby stuff Breana had for Olivia and I kinda helped put her crib together! It was fun. AND I got to see the ultrasound! It was totally RAD! Mommies and babies are amazing! :)


Here is my husband's concentration face...

here is what the guys did while Breana and I were taking care of business. Starcraft.


Crib full of fun new baby stuff!

Here are some SUPER CUTE, HOMEMADE, flower hair clips/headbands and bracelets for Olivia! :D

Look how tiny!!!

There she is! That's her...something...I dunno...

This is the SNUZZLER...not the SNUGGLER, which is a cute name, the SNUZZLER...what is snuZZling anyway??


Starting crib....


Finished crib! :) Love the cute bedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment