Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So....I am bored. I'm at work...it's my early day...my early day always goes by SO slowly! Probably because I'm so focused on it being early... WELL I'm really trying to stay focused at work. Sometimes I go to work with otehr stuff on my mind like "Oh, I can get this bill paid at work." Or "I can look up this information at work." When I should really be here TO WORK! But when the phones aren't ringing it gets SOOOOOOOOOOO boring! And if I don't do SOMETHING else to keep my interests up then I get really tired and slow moving/thinking and I'm unfocused. I almost prefer busy days. *sigh*
I miss Bejeweled. That game was MUCH easier to play in between calls. Reading a book is too involved and I don't want to stop in teh middle of a sentence to answer the phone!! That's just crazy!

Well, there ya go. A new blog post.

2 comments:

  1. so, you can create an "igoogle" account - then "add stuff" and then add the game "Benbats" - the game is similar to bejeweled. That's what I would always play there!

    ReplyDelete