Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rachel Facts

--I'm a Christian and I believe Christ died on the cross for everyone--
--I have a cross tattoo on my back that I LOVE because it represents love, faith, hope, courage, mercy, grace, forgiveness, peace, beauty and everything else my Savior means to me--
--I laugh in my sleep--
--I love ice cream on cold days--
--I use three towels when I shower, one for my hair, one for my body, and one to put on the ground because I hate touching the dirty ground with my clean, wet feet--
--When I get nervous my face gets hot and my hands get cold so I put my hands on my face--
--One of my biggest pet peeves is when people don't wash all the soap off their hands--
--I play with my split ends constantly if my hair is down--
--I HATE flying, not because the plane could crash but because I'm so claustrophobic and planes are too small--
--I CANNOT take food into the bathroom--
--When I smell something gross I would rather shut my mouth and keep my nose open because I have it in my head that the smell will get in my mouth and make my breath smell like it--

--I have to read aloud or atleast move my lips when I read--
--If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a movie star--
--I love to dance and sing and think I'm okay at both but don't really do either--
--I finger spell words randomly and usually don't even remember doing it--
--My right calf is bigger than my left--
--I actually kinda like doing those dumb myspace surveys--
--I love getting foot rubs but hate giving them--
--It really bothers me when people don't wipe their tears off their face--
--When something scares me I'll cover my ears before I close my eyes--

--I like to make lists and love to cross things off--
--It really bothers me when people I don't know call me "hon" or sweetie"...my name is Rachel--

5 comments:

  1. Haha Rachel you're so much fun! I never thought I would know these things about you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! I love it! All of it! P.S. I think taking food into the bathroom is disgusting too! Do people not know what goes on there??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who takes food into the bathroom? Gross! Disgusting! Yuck! Who raised these people???

    ReplyDelete