Sunday, March 21, 2010

my friday night


Me, my mom, Breana, Laurie, her mom, and her sister-in-law Megan
 all went out to dinner and to see Odyssey Dance Company perform
Romeo & Juliet at Kingsbury Hall. 

We met at Chili's after work.
                           



Then we all carpooled up to Kingsbury Hall...so I tried to get some cute pictures.


I emphasize...TRIED


This is where we parked the car and the curb was really deep so the passenger door wouldn't open
and Legoria had to climb up and out the drivers side. Go Legoria!


Laurie and Breana made a friend on the walk to Kingsbury.


This is where it hit me that we get to see Odyssey Dance Company performe Romeo & Juliet
...
an all new hip-hop version!!!! :D


Once we got there we HAD to have a little photoshoot.


We attempted to get some jumping pictures.
 I think you can see that Laurie has just smacked Breana.


I don't think we were supposed to be taking pictures in the hall
so we were being very 'hush hush' about it!



I came home to Crumb all snuggled up under Chases shirt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment