Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yesterday

"Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks as though they're here to stay. Oh, I believe in yesterday."
                                                                            -The Beatles





Yesterday was SERIOUSLY super AWESOME fun!  here's the run down





-- woke right up out of bed with enough time to eat breakfast, do a short Bible study, do my hair and make-up and ride my bike to work! --

-- Got to work with just enough time to change clothes and watch the sun rise over the mountains --

-- Chase and I rode our bikes home together and the weather was PERFECT, I mean PERRRRRRRRFECT! So so so beautiful and sunny and warm but not TOO warm, ya know? --

-- We stopped at sonic along the way and ate a delicious dinner outside, the clean up of which consisted of throwing everything in the garbage (gotta love it!) --

-- After we finished the ride home we got ready to leave again (in the car this time) to go pick up my pretty new hair accessories! --

-- I dropped Chase off at a friends house and went to read my book in quiet in a nice neighborhood (might have freaked the neighbors out) --

-- Later we went home and watched Law & Order: Criminal Intent and played with Crumb --


Perfect day.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm I love perfect days!:) The warm weather helps so much, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete