Friday, March 5, 2010

Q&A

So I got these fun questions from crissy's awesome blog and I wanted to answer them  (I guess because it's fun to talk about myself...I mean, it's the one thing I'm an expert on) but I also wanted to get some other point of views so I had some of my favorite ladies answer them!


First, me, Rachel Elise Gregory Norton: blog creator, obsessive picture taker, phone call answerer, dancing fool


1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?   NEITHER! I have no desire to jump off of anything high up in the sky.  I think I am allergic to adrenaline.


2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?   I sit right on the toilet normally.  If there is stuff on the seat, ya know...stuff, then I will hold it. 

3. Favorite flower?   Hm...it used to be daisies...now it might be lilly's or ochids.  Flowers, in general, are wonderful though!

4. Pedicure or manicure? 
I would rather people see the work I paid for, which would happen more with a manicure....but I like to have my feet rubbed and stuff....but I could get Chase to do that anytime so...MANICURE.5. How many siblings do you have?  
I have 2 older brothers: Jacob and Elijah.


6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)  
I have.


7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?  
tankini is ideal


8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?  
Any store that is busy and crowded I guess...






Introducing, my sister-in-law Breana Ashby Norton: Mother to my favorite baby, spanish speaker, book reader, knitter extaoridinaire!




























1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?

I would rather bungee jump. If I'm going to be free falling through the air, I would rather have a safety line tied to me securing me to the "ground".


2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
I sit right on the toilet, its not like I eat with my butt or anything. Why do I need to keep that sanitized. Of course, there are exceptions - like when there is pee and other "stuff" dribbled all over the toilet seat - then I hover.


3. Favorite flower?
hmmm ... I'm not sure. I like daisies, and dandelions (yes the weed), and daffodils, and orchids, and ... lets face it I love all flowers, because flowers mean spring, and spring means the end of winter. I'm not too fond of winter.


4. Pedicure or manicure?
Well, seeing that I have never had either one I would have to guess manicure. My feet are very ticklish and I don't think I could get a pedicure without laughing all the way through it.


5. How many siblings do you have?
I have 5 siblings, 3 older brothers and 2 little red-headed sisters. I also have 9 adorable nieces and nephews :D


6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
I will admit that I pee in the shower.


7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
A one piece while working out (there is nothing more annoying than having your bottoms attempt to come off with every flip turn), and a tankini for other recreational swimming.


8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
Walmart! and it isn't even because it is walmart, its because it is always busy. It doesn't matter what walmart you go to, they are always full of people and the check-out lines are forever long.





Now, my sister in all ways except biologically, Laurie Janae Barton Gunnerson: best hair haver, witty stuff sayer, favorite coworker, smarty party pants! 







1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
Bungee I guess…. I would like to sky dive more so that I don’t get whipped around… but I don’t have the guts

2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
Sit, preferably with a seat cover
3. Favorite flower?
Iris or lily


4. Pedicure or manicure?
Pedicure? Just because I have never had one


5. How many siblings do you have?
1

6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
not regularly no…


7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
One piece or grandma two piece “Gidget” style


8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
The grocery store? Or DI or Savers but I don’t go there much





Finally, my mother, Patricia Sue Oswalt Gregory: director of plays and lives, thesbian for all time, God lover, best friend, stylish beyond compare





1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
Sky dive! And someday I WILL!




2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
Sit…after wiping seat off, of course


3. Favorite flower?
Hmmm….whatever smells good! Lilies or lilacs come immediately to mind


4. Pedicure or manicure?
Have had only 1 of each in my life…I’m thinking…pedicure! That leg massage was wonderful!


5. How many siblings do you have?
1 brother in heaven, 1 sister on earth


6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
now why would I ever answer that?


7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
Well, when I was young and thin, bikini…but now I’m old and not so thin so…one piece


8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
Hate to shop?! I don’t think I understand that concept….


(there are some other ladies I've questioned but they haven't answered yet...possibly out of fear of being put on my blog...grandma...I'll post their answers when I get them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment