Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bridal photos!!

Hello everyone!!

SO (I have recently realized that this is my go-to for starting blogs) I had another dress fitting and I am finally going to stop putting up pictures of my dress, apparently it bothers some people because they want to be surprised or something!! Weirdos!! :D

So, I had the seamstress re-do the detailing on my dress and now it looks COMPLETELY different! So, those of you that have looked at my dress pictures...well, you ain't seen nothin'!! It's all different, I may as well have bought a different dress all together!! HA! Okay, not THAT different.

Anywho, she was happy to re-do everything...because I paid her...and she had to take out the dress a bit anyway(she got a little take-in happy at the last fitting.) So, she had already taken it out somewhat and re-done the detailing on the sash. I wish she had waited for my opinion kind of. It's pretty much what I was picturing but the color is just a LITTLE more green than I would have asked for BUT it's a lot closer to what I wanted than before. It's different shades/variations of teal/aqua/turquoise/seafoam. She just needs to change out a couple of small flowers to match. SO the next dress fitting it should be all ready to go!

Changes being made to the dress for next fitting:
--bustle
--hem (approx 1/4in)
--take it out a little in the waist
--take it in a little in the bust
--switch out a couple of the smaller flowers

AND VOILA! MY WEDDING DRESS!!

I also spoke with her about cleaning the dress

sidenote: for those of you who I hadn't asked about this, I was worried about taking my bridal pictures before the wedding because I want to take them up in the canyon and I was afraid of my dress getting way dirty. SO I was considering taking them after the wedding :P but my seamstress said that the material shouldn't be that difficult to clean as we go and then just to get it steam-cleaned before the wedding. :)

so...I have my bridal pictures scheduled for may 2nd!! :D

So, since I decided not to put up any pictures of MY dress I have posted some pictures that are kinda funny and not as pretty as my dress. :D

DISCLAIMER:
I do apologize if anyone likes any of these dresses. I do not mean to offend anyone...they're...uh...just not my style.........






I can appreciate this one...it's very 'the king and I'


This is pretty much what I was picturing when I typed "ugly wedding dress" into google...


















1 comment:

  1. Haha oh my gosh those are nasty! I wonder if they've ever sold??:) I'm glad your dres is almost done... I'm sure it will be nice to be able to check that one off the list.

    ReplyDelete