Friday, December 18, 2009

O Christmas Crumb

Have mentioned how adorable I think my beardie is???? Well, here is proof!

He was sitting on Chases chest, with the Christmas tree right next to him and he just leaped from Chase to the tree and fell asleep!! :D If THAT'S not cute, I dunno what is!  He does it all the time.  He will climb so deep in the tree that we can't even see him sometimes! he just snuggles in and falls asleep.  haha! LOVE IT! It must make him feel safe or be warm or something. One things for sure...IT'S CUTE!








Here is another crazy pose from crumb! I really think he is modeling for me! :)






By the way, his spikes are getting SO big!!! He had a big shed this week and we watched a video of him when we first got him...he has grown SOOOOOO INCREDIBLY MUCH!  :D

5 comments:

  1. I didn't think a bearded dragon could be cute - butoh my heck that is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Blair... I never thought a lizard of any type would be classified as cute... fun but not cute! But I've been proven wrong! He has a lot of character haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I'm so very glad I have accomplished my task! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think we should nominate him to be america's next top bearded model :D

    ReplyDelete