Friday, February 19, 2010

Chase much?

Featured person of the week do-dah do-dah! Chase is featured, oh so chic oh dah do dah day!!!!!



















Chase Facts

Hair: Blondette

Eyes: blue


Hometown: Price, UT

Siblings: 1 older brother: Nathan and 1 older sister-in-law: Breana


Pets: 1 lizard: Crumb


Spouse: ME! (Rachel Elise Gregory Norton...if you're reading my blog you should really know this)

Job: Architectural drafter at 3form  (wanna see what we do? http://www.3-form.com/ )


My favorite thing about him: His creative imagination and confidence...and encouraging attitude...and his hot bod! ;)




Chase's answers

1. Do you Iron your sheets?

Like, Forge them?


2. Your dream car is...
I would rather a couple kinds of bikes. A downhill, CX, and Road.


3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button?
Innie, but its really none of your business.

4. what is the first thing you would do in a zombie attack?
Start filling the bathtub and sinks with water. Who knows how long you have until the water shuts off. And water IS the most necessary resource, besides air, but I would like to see the stupid zombies try to take that from us.


5. What meal do you look forward to most? Breakfast, lunch or dinner?
Lunch


6. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Textiles


7. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..?
Since I don’t know what any of those mean, I would say I have no style. I just put things where they go, or not.


8. have you ever been skinny dipping?
I’ve been naked in a public pool for a half a minute.


9. I hate the smell of...?
Mustard


10. What is your favorite thing about your wife?
Her selflessness comes to mind, but there is so much more!


11. What do you do in your spare time?
Video games.







No comments:

Post a Comment