Friday, July 17, 2009

Mexican Honeymoon: Day 5

Day 5: Thursday



I canNOT, for the life of me, remember what we did on Thursday!! I obviously mixed something up because I only have one more day of pictures left to post...oh well! We did something fun I'm sure! haha!



OH WAIT! I remember!!! Der! We went and swam with the dolphins this day!!!! Fun stuff! (I have a hard time remembering because I didn't take any pictures and Chase didn't get any video.) Chase couldn't bring his water proof camera because they said it would scare the dolphins and I didn't bring my camera because...it's not water proof. SO, we did buy a DVD and a picture of each of us with the dolphins but I will have to scan them to get them on here. I'll do that some day :)

So, we got to do this exciting activity at this "big" waterpark called Wet'n'Wild! it looked a lot like Raging Waters. Wave pool and everything. But Raging Waters doesn't have swimming with the dolpins...does it?

We swam with the dolphins, which intailed learning some actions that get them to do tricks and touching them as they swam by us and they gave us kisses and "high fives" and dragged us back to our stand from the middle of the pool! It was pretty rockin...maybe I could get some of the DVD on here too... We spent a lot of money for the pictures and DVD...the pictures were worth it I think but the DVD is kinda...well, crap. It's okay, it's the memories that count right?

After the swim with the dolphins we got to hang out at the water park. They are part of the palace resorts so we got free lunch. Chase went on this ride that was like being flushed. It looked funny...not fun...funny. And we swam around in the lazy river a bit and then we got some FREE ice cream...FREE ICE CREAM!! and then we hung out in the gift shop adn then we went back to the hotel. And I assume we went to dinner or something later but I really cannot remember...odd...

No comments:

Post a Comment