Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mexican Honeymoon: Day 6

Day 6: Friday

So, by the end of the week we were VERY tired. It's exhausting have fun for 8 hours a day in the hot hot sun! haha!

We were scheduled to go to Chichen Itza this day but we, once AGAIN, missed our bus (maybe subconciously on purpose) due to over sleeping. So we went back to the room and laid down and didn't get up...AAAALLLLL DAAAAAAY LOOOOONNGG! The room had HBO so we watched movies all day. We kept the curtains open so we could look over and see the ocean whenever we so chose though. :) We ordered room service for all 3 meals and had a completely, utterly, epitomy of a lazy day lazy day! It was wonderful! I'm glad we took a day to do that. If I ever took a day to lay down and watch movies and that is literally all I did all day while I was at home I would feel SO extremely guilty and anxious. Not in mexico though! :D






We were feeling kind of sick this day too. An all day siesta was needed.


2 comments:

  1. Ok wait... I knew you didnt go to Chichen Itza but where are the Tulum pics? Didn't you go there?

    ReplyDelete