Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Favorite Things

Linking up to Crissy These are my favorite things about today.


1. WORKING WITH LAURIE!!! That's right! For those of you who haven't heard, Laurie (yes, the Laurie I mention all the time in this blog) got a job working with me at 3form! :D  I am training her right now and it makes work SO much more enjoyable and I way less high strung because I can laugh off any mean customers! Huzzah for working with friends!!!!




2. CRUMB!!!! As always, I love Crumb. And he made me especially happy today because he did something new and exciting! He was so excited for his crickets (he hasn't had any in a couple of days) that he was standing straight up and, I didn't get a picture of it but, he was slapping at the glass with his hand...paw...claw...whatever.  It was REALLY cute! :) He is just so fun!




3. MY NEW SAUCEPAN!!!!!  That's right I FINALLY got a saucepan large enough to make MAC N CHEESE!  As you can see in the picture below, both of my previous saucepans (which were passed down from Nathan and Breana and we are very grateful for) fit inside of the new saucepan! :D AAAANNNNDD it has a lid!

No comments:

Post a Comment