Monday, February 1, 2010

My gal Laurie


I saw on someone's blog that they would do a featured-person-of-the-week each week.  They would get have them answer questions and give some background and stuff, just for fun.  (I got the questions from my friend Crissy's blog) so I'm going to start doing this.  Beginning with Laurie!

Laurie JaNae Barton Gunnerson:

Laurie is my best friend and has been since 6th grade.  We met at church, our mom's worked together so we were expected to hang out I guess, LUCKILY we loved each other basically right away.  Laurie is a very beautiful, intelligent and outgoing person and I feel like she is a big part of who I am today.  :D

Laurie Facts:

Hair: Brown

Eyes: brown

Hometown: the SLC

Siblings: 1 older brother, Jayme and 1 sister in law, Megan

Pets: 1 dog, Pepper and 1 hedgehog, Sonic

Spouse: Keith Chris Gunnerson

Job: Receptionist at Hand and Orthopedic Rehab

My favorite thing about her: Her sense of humor. She is SO witty!








Laurie's answers:

1. Do you Iron your sheets? No, I wish I did sometimes because they are really wrinkled.



2. Your dream car is... I dont really care. A newer model of a Ford or Honda... something that gets good gas? I dont have favorite cars.


3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button? Innie


4. What meal do you look forward to most? Breakfast, lunch or dinner? hmm.... Lunch because it means I am almost done with work


5. What is your favorite Mascara right now? Rimmel London... something. Its Black


6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..? Traditional... or modern?


7. have you ever been skinny dipping? Nope- talked about it though


8. I hate the smell of...? garbage?

No comments:

Post a Comment