Sunday, February 14, 2010

V-day 2010


Today was Valentines day. Chase and I aren't HUGE Valentines Day celebraters. We have fun celebrating pretty much any holiday though and this Valentines Day was no exception! (Any excuse to buy gifts and go out right?)






 Yesterday I went to a movie with my friend Laurie and when I got home Chase had these shelves all set up! It's perfect because I had just been stacking up my craft stuff and not really messing with any of it because it was such a mess but NOW... :D yeah, he's the best.





There had also been talk of me making french dip sandwiches for Chase, becasue that is his favorite meal, and I was scared to try it because I'm not the best/most experienced cook but after the shelves...I HAD to try!  And I did.  And they TURNED OUT WELL! Can you believe it??? We invited Laurie and Keith over (they are dealing with flood issues and we figured they could use a good dinner with friends) and we all enjoyed them together (most importantly Chase enjoyed them!) I don't mean to toot my own horn but I AM pretty proud. :D




There is a video game coming out that Chase is absolutely dying to get so I was going to buy him that as his Valentines Day gift but then I saw that puppy card the other day at Target and got it (it says: hit the snooze; snuggle; hit the snooze; snuggle; hit the snooze; snuggle and on the inside it says: I love waking up next to you. Awwww! mush!)  And then we saw that tuxedo chocolate on a wal-mart run today and I thought it was cute and picked it up randomly (there wasn't a big bite taken out of it when bought it) and we made valentines in Sunday School today so I made Chase one!







These are some valentines I got from some of my kiddos in sunday school :)




(God is love)










Here is Crumb giving Laurie some lovin'



Here are some fun V-day get to know you Q's from Crissy...linking up to Keeley 


1. Favorite Valentine's candy?   those mystery boxes of chocolates 



2. Pink or red?   red

3. Will you be doing anything to celebrate today?   I made valentines with my kids in sunday school and then I spent time with Chase and then made him dinner and then we had friends over!

4. Do you put up Valentine's decorations?   Nope (maybe some day)

5. What does Valentine's Day mean to you?   It's a day to remind us to love on our friends and family...we shouldn't need reminders but it doesn't hurt. :)


6. Would you rather get..flowers, candy, or a night out?  hm...if I have to choose...right now...FLOWERS :)


7. Sexy lingerie or nothing at all?  wouldn't you like to know!


8. Do you say Valentine's Day or Valentime's Day? ValenTINES...I'm pretty sure......yeah.

1 comment: