Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beginning Digital Photography

Tonight I took my first photography class.  It was at East High School (yes, where they filmed High School Musical ;)  and it seems like just what I was looking for.  A beginning class focused on the basics of picture taking and basic operation of the camera AND we also will be learning some basic photo editing techniques, which is a special treat since my photo editing class was cancelled. 

My assignment this week is to take pictures of relationships.  I am excited!  I'll be posting some pictures soon...although they will probably look a lot like all my other pictures until I learn some more about photo editing and composition and light variations and all that fancy picture-taking stuff.  I am excited to learn it all though! :D 


Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I'm so excited to see what you come up with!!:) You'll be a pro by the time we do Olivia's pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! That will be so much fun! Is it a community class? I want to find something like that for myself. Anyway, have fun and be sure to post some of your photos!

    ReplyDelete