Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Getting to know me...getting to know all about me

Took this from CRISSY!


Getting to know me:

1. Waffles, pancakes or french toast?  FRENCH TOAST!


2. Dream home...What would it look like? Don't really know...big but not too big, architecturally pleasing to the eye, colorful and full of kiddos! :)


3. Favorite sport to watch during the Winter Olympics? Um...oh! That one where the people jump off that thing with skis on and flip and stuff...that one's cool


4. The first word that comes to mind when describing yourself? average


5. Dresses, pants (jeans, leggings, etc.) or skirts? dresses!!!


6. What is your favorite time of day?  5:00pm


7. Beach or Mountains..which do you prefer? I think beach...maybe...

8.Will you watch the Super Bowl? Not unless all my friends are around to talk to during the football part :D

No comments:

Post a Comment