Monday, January 11, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I realized I didn't include my resolutions in my "welcome 2010" post so I'll give them their very own post!

Rachel's Resolutions:

-- STOP worrying about every little thing
-- Do something active every day (even if it's just 10 jumping jacks)
-- STUDY God's word (don't only read it. STUDY it.)
-- Only let laundry get to one basket load
-- Take a photography class
-- Take a photo editing class
-- Run a 5k
-- Play my guitar



These are all things that don't always come easily to me necessarily but they are all things that I am much happier if I'm doing them/have done them.




I'm already getting started on one of these actually... 
I have registered to take a digital photography class!  It is through Salt Lake Community Education.  It is Tuesday nights from 6:30-8:30PM and it starts January 20th and goes through March! :D I am really excited. (I was also going to sign up for a photo editing class but they had to cancel it :(  So maybe I'll take it in the spring!) I am really excited, REALLY I am...but...I would really like to find a film photography class where you get to develop the pictures yourself too! I like that. And then it's like the picture is ALL yours. :) If anyone hears of one...let me know...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment