Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stray cat anyone?



This is our stray cat (and when I say "our" I mean the whole apartment complex's...since he doesn't STAY with anyone in particular.)  I named him Sylvester.  I call him Sly for short.  I feed him cheese and give him water sometimes.  I would probably do more but fortunately the neighbors next door are taking care of him too...sorta.  They leave out water and food sometimes and they got him a bed, though he doesn't really use it.  We really can't have a cat right now.  We can't afford the pet deposit + the additional pet fee each month + the vet care, not to mention we really don't have anywhere to put a litter box and it would stink up our shoe box of an apartment real good AND we are not home much to potty train him or spend time with him. :( 

SO. if anyone needs an adorable, shy, sick kitten to love and nurse back to health, I've got one for you!!!!!! :D otherwise I'll just keep him as my own little stray.

No comments:

Post a Comment