Friday, January 15, 2010

TAG!

Yay I got tagged! I got tagged! HUZZAAAAHHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! BEING TAGGED ROCKS!!  (thanks Crissy...I hope I have properly conveyed how much this means to me ;) 


Okay, I will now type down 7 things about me.  And I'll try to make them interesting.
(I must REALLY like to talk about myself because this sounds like fun)


1-- I prefer texting or emailing (or facebooking) to talking on the phone.  I'm not trying to be impersonal, talking in person is my favorite way to communicate, but people always sound angry to me on the phone and it just seems to get awkward a lot of times (I may be making it awkward because in my head it's already akward...).  Oh yeah, AND I talk on the phone 8 hours a day 5 days a week!  So...maybe that has something to do with it.

2-- I REALLY don't like roller coasters. Really.

3-- I love anything to do with PICTURES! I like taking them, editing them, developing them, scrapbooking them, framing them...everything!

4-- For now, I am basically obsessed with Law & Order: Criminal Intent.  I will pretty much watch any crime drama though

5-- I am a very jealous person but I'm working on it

6-- According to some husbands, I chew my flaming hot cheetos much louder than the average person

7-- I sing to my lizard.  YES, that's right, (I'm really opening up to you people) when no one is around I will sing and dance with Crumb. There! happy?

Now, who to tag...hm...well, since there are only 3 or 4 of you who read this I choose ALL OF YOU!!!!  Megan, Breana, Amy, Angie, Eric, Chase, Blair, Keri, Heather (wedding style).

TAG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment