Monday, January 4, 2010

HELLO 2010!

So...I just typed all about my new years but it seems to have...evaporated?  ANYway, my new years went a little something like this:


-get off work early
-go home & relax
-get dressed up
-go to dinner with friends at yummy restaurant
-head back to friends' house
-play games
-celebrate the new year with kisses & sparkling grape juice
-go to read, and fall asleep in the process, with Laurie in her room while the
 boys stay up late playing video games


Here are some pictures. I really really wanted some pictures of us in our finery but it didn't happen! oh well.




Oh yeah, we hung out in our PJ's








                                       








Also, I dunno if it was the new year or what but I got sick of my long hair finally so I CHOPPED IT ALL OFF!


                                         
                                                                           BEFORE


















.........................................................................................................................................................................













                                      












                                          












                                 
                                                           AFTER


It's a big change but that's exactly what I wanted and I LOVE IT! :D


ps there was so much hair I got to donate it to locks of love!

3 comments: